I don’t know if there are any Irishmen (or women) who read/follow this blog, but if there are, please let me know if you get asked any of these questions and how often.
I read through these questions and couldn’t help but think that it’s Americans who are always asking such stupid questions…
- Do you eat loads of potatoes?
- Why don’t you have red hair?
- Are you Catholic or Protestant?
- Do you know Niall Horan?
- Do you only drink Guinness?
- You’re a big drinker, though, right?
- What are you doing for St Patty’s Day?
- Have you seen a leprechaun?
- My great-great-great cousin came from Ireland. Maybe we’re related?
- Do you hate English people?
- Why do you spell your name in such a weird way?
- Do you know Jedward?
- Do you have the Queen too?
- Do you eat Haggis?
- ‘Father Ted’ is based on real events, yeah?
I have Irish heritage and am proud of it. I even changed the spelling of my first name to the proper Irish spelling like the County. 😉